Thursday, September 30, 2004

Bad day

I'm having the day from hell. First day back in London and it took me 45 minutes longer than normal to get in to the office. And got hot and soaked by rain. Nearly broke my back on a broken chair thoughtfully left for me at my desk. Cable connection snapped while putting into the back of my laptop. Then went to dentist who said I need a HUGE filling in a tooth on the good side of my mouth. I have a good side (no fillings) and bad side (some fillings). And there was a queue for the dentist so that took longer than anticipated as well. Got soaked going to and from the dentist. Despite having an umbrella. Thanks to that Nazi taxi driver! And then computer didn't work. Been trying to follow up on some important issues with the printer. Unfortunately it's their 10th birthday anniversary so they're all off partying. I was invited to the party and wish I'd gone. So not answered any of the queries for my boss either!

Am just waiting for someone to walk up and kick me in the balls just to round off a great day.

No comments: