Friday, September 24, 2004

Chocolate frogs and Star Wars

No real connection between the two, but was eating one and thinking of the other. Fell asleep last night halfway through a fascinating documentary on Star Wars that came with my DVD's. (Yes I was one of the 10 thousand million people who bought it this week - no apologies because Star Wars is cool. If you disagree you're wrong. Not as good as Babylon 5 though. And I have a warm cosy feeling about the new Battlestar Galactica series coming out next year. But enough of the rant about sci fi.) So, anyway, fell asleep watching Star Wars and and am so going to have a great night today watching it again. I'm so rock'n'roll you can call me Elvis!

Am planning to have a cool week-end driving my Smartie again. Hopefully going with about 2000 others on drive from London to Brighton. Will probably be geeky (and lonely - no-one wants to come with me. What does that say about me or my hobbies???), but I don't care. And I'm going to take my camera and post LOADS of photos online next week. I think I may just be setting out my stall early to deflect any shit from anyone. And I'm even passing on watching broom brooms for this. That must show how cool this will be!

I'm ranting again. And it's nearly going home time which is grade A fantastic.

Still trying to sort out the *&%$£& settings on the blog so I can add a couple of other sidebars. I love and embrace technology, but hate it when I can't work it out. I will find a way, but I will also get pissed off along the journey to the solution! So if anybody can help then I will love you forever!

No comments: