Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Same shit, different day

Another week is drifting by. Slowly. For some reason I've been feeling shit since Monday. I still can't decide if I am actually ill or not. Maybe I'm just feeling sorry for myself. It may be that I've had too much of my boss this week. I normally manage to avoid him for three days of the week at least, but he has been hanging around a lot recently. A bit unnerving and extremely irritating at the same time! And I've just found out that he's not going back to Australia until December (he normally goes early November) so we're stuck with him for an extra month.

House/flat/mortgage/rent thing is not really progressing either. Several people have come to the flat, but no-one has made an offer yet. It is early days, but I need to sell the flat to still go through with the house. I don't think I'm stressed about it, but maybe I am? Maybe that's why I'm edgy at the moment. I even got into a fight with janet last week about nothing. Which also pissed me off.

Maybe I'm SAD (seasonally adjusted disorder). I need more light.

So, to try and cheer myself up I've bought the Marilyn Manson Greatest hits CD. I'm confident it will have same effect as when I play my Metallica CD's - I always think that they are suffering more than me and so I feel better. I've also been looking for a full-sized Stormtrooper uniform to buy. So far no luck, but if anybody knows where I can buy one that would be much appreciated. I just quite fancy driving around London in Lolita in full Stormtrooper uniform. I'm pretty confident I can derive many hours of pleasure from it. And the uniform would be great for parties. I was thinking of Darth Vader, but he's a bit passe now. And white is the new black anyway.

No comments: