Friday, November 19, 2004

The Long Trip

I have a well long trip coming up for the next few days, so it's unlikely that I'll be blogging for a bit unfortunately. Off to Poland on Monday (mixed feelings abvout it), then Munich Wednesday (mixed feelings - will be tired by then I suspect), then back to London for the week-end (good on both counts), when Janet is over (good). Am then doing the Nike 10k on Sunday which I've been theoretically training for during the past few weeks. (Actually I ran 8km on Tuesday and was with the lead pack for the whole run which I was chuffed about. And I felt fine afterwards which is encuraging.) Then Monday off to recover and then it's December. And the party/social season begins for the next 4 weeks. At this stage I'm looking forard to it, but I know I will have had enough by Christmas.

As an aside the Christmas lights in central London look cool this year. they're normally rubbish, but it looks like somene has actually put some thought and effort into the 2004/5 version. So bravo to them.

So see you all in 10 days.

No comments: