Thursday, December 09, 2004

New posting tool

I revisited a new program called 'flickr' which is for uploading photos. I normally use 'hello', but it won't upload because of the type of server in the office in London. And 'flickr' appears to work from London which is a bonus. I'm not sure I like the final results and layout though so I'm going to sleep on it for a bit. It would be more practical to upload from London, rather than storing everything up or my Munich visits.

Hmmmm. It's too late on a Thursday to think about this. In fact it's almost time to go home. Which is excellent. After yesterday's complete lack of motivation and work in the office people seem to have sort of regained a new vigour. I still feel fine, but am quite tired. If I'm getting knackered by a couple of night's out, aged 29, what will it be like in a few years time?? And I'm not even trying to keep up with young people any more. I learnt my lesson on that front a few years ago!

I've also decided that I'm bored of Winter now. In Europe there's snow which at least goes some way to justifying the cold/wet/dark. But here it just gets quite depressing. And too commercial (in London at any rate). People are rushing everywhere, the transport network grinds to a halt, there's the stress of trying to think of what to buy people for Christmas (or who to spend Christmas and New Year with).

End of minor rant.

No comments: