Friday, January 28, 2005

Alternative bloggies

After Pep put up a link to the annual Bloggies awards there was a bit of talk about doing our own. By me. But a couple of people thought it might be fun as well so I've tried to set up a small poll on my blog, down the left column. It's meant in a light-hearted way before anyone has a go. And please give me some more suggestions, comments, questions, blogs to include and criticisms. Or if you can come up with a better way of doing it then please take over. I'm crap at programming/html and all those other cyber things. Also I can have a maximum of 10 questions and 10 answers per question on the poll. But no restriction on how many votes can be cast or anything like that. Although lets not have another repeat of the 2001 US Florida elections please. :)

Results are constantly updated so please check them yourselves as well. I'll leave it on for a while and see how it goes. Have a great week-end!

5 comments:

Pep said...

I've put your poll up on my blog too, brilliant stuff!
Have a great weekend yourself, lad.

:)

naughtygirl said...

damn im not gonna win any of them. cedia and rachel hogged them all. lol. but thanks for including me

darth said...

wtf? i'm not winning "Blogger who appears to have least taxing real job?" OR comment whore??? lol

great poll, dom!!!

wait...jerzee has a hot talkin blog too???

naughtygirl said...

to darth, only like 2 times a week.lol

and dam why do i have to be in the lazy category!?!lol

cedia said...

Awesome stuff! Brilliant!!!