Monday, January 24, 2005

Lolita has crashed



Some fuckwit crashed into the back of Lolita the Smartie on Friday night. Luckily (for him) the damage was only a split bumper and a mildly pissed off driver. And a slightly perturbed driver's girlfriend. He was very apologetic and I think (grudgingly) it was jut one of those 'shit happens sometimes' accidents.

Why is it that the only two car crashes I've ever had on the road have been in the past 6 months when Janet has been in the car? And I've been driving for 15 years. Is she a jinx?

2 comments:

cedia said...

How Weird. I thought I posted a comment yesterday? hmm.. anyhoo, what I said was:

You have a name for you car? :)

Glad everyone was safe.

filthy cute! said...

haha, as far as i have been able to determine only men have names for their cars. i tried naming my car once, but it didn't stick -- i couldn't remember the name. i think has less to do with my memory and more to do with how i think about my car . . . just an expensive thing!? :-) but, in any case, sorry to hear about your bumper . . . it's always a bummer.

c.