Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Apologies for absence

I just want to tell you all that i haven't forgotten about any of you and I do check in on you when I get the chance. Things are ridiculously busy at the moment and I just haven't had the chance to jump on the computer and get myself properly organised. I have been involved in a couple of things which are taking hours. Work is going Ok, but starting to get tired of all the shit. And it's eating into my precious blogging time! And if being shit seems to make everything happen 10 times slower and require 10 times more effort from me to get it done. Added to which my boss has come back from being abroad for a while and is hovering round the office like a Gnat. Not causing any major damage, but just being extremely irritating. Want to swat him, but he's bigger than me.

Even things like my photography have been neglected recently. Although now Spring is making a concerted effort to appear I hopefully be finding some of those magical flower photos that I want to practice. Am eyeing up a particularly nice set of Daffodils on the Common near my house.

This is probably not the most inspired post ever, but I am conscious that I haven't been on enough recently. Was just sitting here and thinking. 'What to write about?' There are a few things going on which may come out in time, but can't really talk about them at the moment. So I find myself just saying hello. And saying that you are all out of sight (temporarily), but definitely not out of mind.

No comments: