Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ammusing place names

I'v been in Germany again for the past few days adding to my already overloaded pile of work. 2005 is turning out to be a strange year, with way too much seriousness going about. I made a wish for new Year to have a chilled year. so far I've been well ill and had too much work. So, so much for that wish then!

Then again there are small pockets of dark humour to be found ....

In my travels recently I've come across a few ammusing place names, and it occured to me to maybe list some. I don't know if this post will go anywhere, but here's hoping! some are cute, others require a retty juvenile sense of humour. Has anyone else got any good ones for the list?

1. Nemphnett Thrubwell, England (is as pretty as it sounds)
2. Monkton Nooney, England (small)
3. Wank, Germany (unexpectedly stimulating and pretty)
4. Knudshoved, Germany (didn't dare go in)
5. Condom, France (bit too well known now)

No comments: