Wednesday, June 15, 2005

-Michael Jackson trial

I'm not one to normally have huge opinions on world events, but a couple of questions sprang to mind at the end of this farce. What was the point of this trial, and exactly how guilty is he?!

I'm a firm believer in the rights of man and not guitly until proven and all that, but I can't help thinking there's no smoke without fire and he's always looked shifty to me. And even if he's not guitly of this then he's definitely been out of order in the past. He played the naivety card well, but not convincingly enough for me. I rest in the comfort that what goes around, comes around and he will get his comeupance in time. And as for the trial, as usual the only ones to get something out of it were the lawyers and the media. (And I say that as a member of the media industry). I hope the local economy made plenty of money because then some good will have come out of it.

And don't even get me started on the fans camping outside the courtroom or his house...... (life, get one...)

No comments: