Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wednesday results to Friday quiz

For the record:

My favourite show at the moment is 1b) 24. Didn't think it could get any better than before but it has. Series 4 is the best one yet I reckon.

The pic I had on the wall at home was 2d) my mum. Never been into celebrity posters or stuff like that.

I have never 3b) bungee jumped. Do I look insane??

At school I was 4d) all of the above. And proud of it too.

My favourite things are 5b) red wine and chocolate. Although all ofmthe list are pretty tasty in my books!

If I was rich I would wear 6d) nothing. All of the time instaed of just at week-ends. I am not a nudist, just comfortable with my body. Lol!! But only in the Summer.

My favourite film is 7d) 10 Things I hate about You. Makes me laugh every time even though I could probably recite the script to you.

And my new favourite celeb is 8c) Sinead o'Connor. Although all of the list were cool, she was the sweetest of all.

For what it's worth, amazingly, Pep knows me best, with 4 correct answers. Paul and C run close with 3. And thanks for all believing that I'm an exhibitionist and would walk around naked while being terrified of heights! Lol.

No comments: