Saturday, July 30, 2005

Holiday here I come

Barcelona is my favourite city in the world and yet I haven't been in about five years. No regrets about that because I've had the opportunity to go to plenty of other places in the meantime. But I've been feeling an increasingly strong urge to go there for a while now. It's such an invigorating city that I find it very energising whenever i go. And with the past few months having been pretty tough for various reasons, the call to Barcelona is even stronger.

So I have booked a week in an appartment there, sorted out some flights and I'm going in 63 days!! I apologise in advance if I start to get hugely excited the nearer the departure day gets. But it's so cool. And I'm so happy about it. And so I want to tell everyone!!! (Sorry)

No comments: