Monday, November 21, 2005

Car show and shopping


A gorgeous Ferrari 250 Spyder Calfornia - the first I've ever seen in real life

Theresa and I went to a car show at the week-end. Her first and my first for a while. there were cars on display (see above) including some exceptionally rare stuff. the main part of the afternoon was a live indoor car show with stuntmen, exotic cars and some British TV presenters (Clarkson and Hammond from Top Gear for those who know). The show lasted about 80 minutes and was pretty spectacular. I've been to things like this before, but I thought this was still pretty good value.


An extract from the show

There was also the first publis unveling of the new Jaguar XK sportscar. I can't stand Jaguars but this did look alright and sounded OK! (see above)


Keeping it real at the show



The day rounded off in at Harrods

We then finished the day off with tea at Harrods. Very Christmas and very British. And it tasted alright as well!! Is ayone else starting to get excited about Christmas yet?


Harrods with their Christmas lights on. London is looking beautiful now and very bright!

No comments: