Monday, March 09, 2009

Company anniversary


It's been three years today since I joined my current company JCDecaux Airport. Not quite the longest job I've had so far, but only about 7 months shy of it now. It's been a pretty life changing three years, some of which has been work related. In that time I've got married, had a child, been round the world, bought a second house, lost two of the elder members of the family and potentially the youngest.

At work I've travelled a bit, managed to miss both of the Christmas parties, hired 6 people, seen plenty of other colleagues come and go, and got to know Heathrow Airport intimately.

It's been fun and I'm pleased to still be here in the current climate. Not sure if I'll still be here in three years, but who knows...

2 comments:

Theresa Stancombe said...

Thank you for changing your whole life for an unknown future with us. I am just glad you have enjoyed your job on the way

Anonymous said...

Hi Dom,
It's been about two years so I'm sure your child has really grown! Sorry about the deaths! So you,ve been around the world again, great!
Eleses