Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wedding Anniversary



Today is our third wedding anniversary. Has it really been three years already? And has it only been three years? It feels like we have both done and changed so much in such a short time. We have had a child, been round the world, significantly changed our house, seen some big changes with members of our family, among other things. I am really glad that we got married when we did and I feel so committed to Theresa. I feel sad when I leave in the mornings and really happy when I get home in the evenings. And I cherish our week-ends together.

To you Theresa I say thank you for sticking with me and I love you more than anything. It’s been the best three years of my life and I am so looking forward to the rest of our lives together. I love you.

1 comment:

Theresa Stancombe said...

It's been the best time of my life too. I couldn't imagine life without you. You are stuck with me, forever.

Yours always,
Therese x x x