Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Into 2012

I don’t know why, but I suddenly had an urge to look back through my old blog. Reading some random posts in it I realised it was quite a significant document relaying some of the most important years of my life. I think it might make a good little testament that maybe my children will be interested in when they get older. I also found it quite cathartic to read and it allowed me to gently wallow in a bit of my history.

My life is very busy at the moment, but I think I might try and write some more posts to record where I’m at in my life. In the past I’ve gone through phases of writing for myself and/or for others, but this will only be for me now. The blog will stay public and whoever wants to can read it, but I won’t be put off if anyone doesn’t.

So here goes ….

No comments: