Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's all about Theresa


Meg and Theresa - Sept 2011

Theresa and I are still happily married. Many things around us have changed over the past three years, but I’d like to think we are stronger than ever. Having Joel has been the icing on a very busy three years together. She won’t thank me for saying that she is turning 40 this year, but you wouldn’t know it to look at her in my opinion. Despite moving house, her mum dying, me changing jobs twice, having Joel and the stuff that just seems to fill up your day she still seems to keep everything together and be a rock in my life.

I don’t think it’s fair to presume thoughts and feelings from Theresa so this is a brief post to just say that I love her more than anything else in the world. I am honoured to be with her and I am looking forward to the rest of our lives together.

I am yours … always … and forever.

No comments: