Friday, September 03, 2004

Mad week

Why is it that the week gets quicker and quicker when you have too much to do, and drags when you don't? I know it's a common statement, and I am a sheep that follows the crowds (baa, baa), but I thought I'd just mention it anyway. Have finally put an online library in two places. Second one is better I think. Will e-mail the albums as and when I add stuff to them.

Am going on holiday next week (hooray!) and plan to go mad with the camera. There should be lots of good phot opportunities in the West Country. The sunsets from Waycroft should be awesome. Hopefully I'll also get time to do some more entries and upload some more pics. This whole adventure started with good intentions, but has kind of tailed off this week due to a demanding schedule.

Until the next time ...

No comments: