Monday, September 06, 2004

Update - Monday night, Shipham

Have been totally crap about adding anything to my blog. Did try on Friday last week, but computer decided to be gay and not save it on to web. Or maybe I cocked it up. Not sure, but either way the result was nada/zip/zilch/nothing posted. Well worth the 50 seconds it took me to type it. So I hope the damned thing works this time!

Am on holiday this week and already feeling most relaxed. Took a little jaunt into town this morning and played with the new camera some more. Took a few artistic shots and many average ones. Think am getting a grip on it and am discovering that the preset programs on the camera are actually quite good. When I play with the settings manually I often get a dark or white screen. Too much or too little exposure. Have so far taken about 250 pictures and kept about 70. Have logged many already onto my online photo album (www.ofoto.com - most excellent site), and have a lot lined up for the blog. Need to wait for the next visit to Munich before I can upload them though. Bit of an arse, but there you go.

Am off tomorrow to take some sea air at Weston-Super-Mud. Should be invigorating. Until the next time, dear diary.....

No comments: