Friday, September 10, 2004

That Friday feeling

Today has gone well, so far. It's the end of a good week and we're going back to London tonight. It's that slightly weird and uncomfortable time in between finishing something and starting something else. That time when I feel I should be doing something else, but don't want to start something because there isn't really time (or the inclination) to relax into the action and enjoy it. There is a little clock ticking in the head which is counting down the time until the next thing has to start.

It has been a good few days though and I'm looking forward to a great week-end. Am racing Smart cars at the week-end with Aaron. Just hjope we don't crash and that the rain goes away. The car has ABS, but I would prefer that we don't test it! Or the ESP for that matter!!

Have also got a shedload of pics to upload and will put some of them on here. Unfortunately can only do this to here from Munich so will have to wait until the middle of next week. Am also still struggling to figure out some ways to improve the blog. Will go back to searching now. Sadistically I am actually enjoying not figuring it out at the moment because it is making my brain work latterally. And I'm not using my head to figure paper and print problems which normally saps mot of the energy from my body.

No comments: