Tuesday, October 26, 2004

National Television Awards night

Going to the NTA tonight which should be fun. Am going through the strange rollercoaster of emotions before going out. Some minutes I'm well up for it, then I can't be bothered and feel tired. Then I'm buzzing once again. We're strange animals! Bought some Red Bull for the girls in the office and put Marilyn Manson on the stereo and they both became well aggressive. Bit worrying. They've now gone to 'get ready'. So I reckon we'll see them in a couple of hours.

Have planned the week quite badly though because have an early flight to Munich in the morning. So might try to get the last train home tonight. Would be good to be in bed by 1am I reckon. We'll see.

Have been eating donuts all afternoon in preparation for this evening and feel a bit sick now. Might go out for some fresh air.

No comments: