Thursday, October 28, 2004

Nearly recovered

It's Thursday and I'm in Munich and I'm almost recovered from the National Television Awards a couple of days ago. I didn't imagine it would take it out of me so much! Did have a great time though. I didn't give any autographs or interviews this year, but the red carpet was busier this time. Also I was having far too much of a giggle with the gang so I wasn't really looking at the crowds. The after show party was excellent as well. I didn't eat much and probably drank too much champagne, but I don't think I harrassed anyone. Highlights for me were meeting Lou from Neighbours (totally nice guy and so down to earth) and Dermot O'Leary who was utterly charming. Also danced with a couple of the really pretty girls from The Bill which was cool. And gave Reg from The Bill my half-finished Vodka-Red Bull. Oh the memories....

It was a struggle getting up the next morning though and really needed a bacon sandwich, but London City airport is a lacking in greasy spoons. Bad planning on my part and I will make sure I'm not going anywhere further than my front door next year!

Going back to London in a bit and then have a busy series of parties and do's for next few days. I can feel the endurance event that is the run up to Christmas already starting. It seems to get earlier and earlier each year.

No comments: