Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Training for Nike 10k

Had a great week-end playing GTA: San Andreas like most of the country judging by discussions on the radio. What a good game, but I didn't get very far with it. I seem to be building a collection of games like it which are not quite completed. A couple of the games are almost done, but I haven't had the time to get my head down and get to the end. I then get my Scottish hat on and start to question why I buy a new game without having finished the previous one. At least I will have lots to do if I don't go into the office one day!

I went out running last night and am debatting whether to go again tonight. The pace was quite hot last night and I also wasn't feeling 100%. Consequently didn't really enjoy it. Am still well up for race though. And all of my kit is working well which is cool. The option is going home early and chilling. I have 2 hours to decide...

No comments: