Monday, January 10, 2005

Good start to the New Year!

I finally checked into my blog today after nearly 2 weeks away. I won't say I missed it becasue that sounds a bit tragic, but it has felt like I've been away from a community for a while.

I was due to be back in the office last week and starting the year bang. Unfortunately started more with a hurl as I was wiped out by some stomach bug for several days. Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come. And I was intending to lose some weight in January (doesn't everyone), but vomitting it up and then not eating for 4 days was not really the game plan. But anyway. It's over now and I've thoroughly road tested my new toilet!!

And then start to upload some pictures and try to write and Blogger has decided to malfunction. I won't slag it off because it's a great pogram but it does test me at times. And confusingly Eleses has managed to look at my new posts, even though I can't see them when I log into the page. Go figure!

I'll try and write more tomorrow when I've cleared some more e-mails and not got the boss looking over my shoulder!

1 comment:

filthy cute! said...

Haha, "thoroughly road tested my new toilet!!" Good job! ;-) At least you starting your new year off to a hurl was legitimate and not self-inflicted crazines! Really though . . . glad you're feeling better! Congrats on the good meeting of the parents over the holiday!

Take care,
c.