Friday, February 11, 2005

Holiday - woohooo

I've got Monday and Tuesday off which is sooooo cool. If any of you are working then I will think of you as I don't get up on Monday morning. :) Have a few jobs to do at the house and a partner to make feel 'loved' on Valentines Day. Our first Valentines Day so it's a good excuse to do something special. Even though I do think that you shouldn't put all of your energies into one day of the year. But it's nice to treat someone you love sometimes.

I'm rambling. If you're in love then enjoy. If you're not then I hope the day passes quickly.

3 comments:

Pep said...

Hey, have yourself a fantastic time.

:)

naughtygirl said...

bastard!wish i had off. as it is im dreading my workload on monday. and to top it off i have no valentine. :(

Pep said...

LOL jerzee!! There's nothing funnier than the frustration of another! I'm in the same boat with this weekend-long migration.

:)