Monday, March 28, 2005

Dom is an insomniac


This is me at 0148 on 28/03/05. I can't sleep and thought I'd trawl the Web. Not sure why I'm thinking this because it's waking me up and not helping at all. But anyway. I ate quite a lot of chocolate before retiring to bed so maybe that hasn't helped either. But anyway. I'm also listening to a techno/dance concert from Germany which is excellent. But it is just making me want to dance and not sleep. And one of the singers sounds like Janet's cats. Which is mildly ammusing.

I've discovered that there are many "blogs" which are trying to sell something. Insurance and medical stuff seem to be the most popular. Which I can't help feeling is a bit wrong and missing the point of blogs. But then again I guess this is a free world and people can do whatever they want. And who am I to say something is right or wrong?

Luckily tomorrow is also a holiday in the UK so I don't have to get up early. Or is it today? I had decided to stay in London over Easter so that I could relax and recuperate. and now I'm up at 0148, quite relaxed, but making myself more tired. This sucks!

No comments: