Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Long overdue update

Finally I have a few moments to spare so I thought it was high time for an update. How have you all been? I'm going to pop by all your blogs today and see what adventures you're been having, but I hope you're all well.

I haven't been as you might have gathered. It seems that I might have caught the 'flu (the real one, not a cold) in early January and I've never completely got rid of it. So my immune system is completely shot at the moment and means I am catching everything that is going around. I'm still not rid of it yet, but I am trying to get some antibiotics to kill it once and for all. I had all sorts of thoughts last week when I was lying in bed - have I got some incurable disease? Why am I constantly ill? Am I dying? Hopefully there'll be warmer weather on the way soon which I hope will help as well. There's so much cold and damp in Europe at the moment that it's not helping.

But enough of that depressing stuff! Good news is that I completed on my flat sale last Friday. That means I've handed over the keys, got the money and am out of the place completely. It's taken over 6 months to get to this stage which is ridiculous, but at least it has happened. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can now start to look forward and sort some house things out. One of the first things I've done is get a computer for home which will make life a lot easier. I don't have to try and fit in things like blogging around work for example. I can also try and be a bit more creative with online stuff so watch this space!

More updates and stuff later.

3 comments:

naughtygirl said...

hey dom im so glad youre all better. and im happy bout selling your house, do you already have a place to go? yay on the comp thing!!lol

Pep said...

It's good to see you back again.

Hey, don't go near anymore Vietnamese chickens!!!

:)

cedia said...

Nuke the illness!