Friday, May 06, 2005

Copied from Jerzee

When you have a heap of work to do, these sort of questionnaires are perfect...

1.First name: Dominic
2. Were you named after anyone? Don't think so
3. Do you wish on stars? Yes, and some come true...
4. When did you last cry? When I shut my finger in a door the other week.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes
6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Bit partial to rare lamb
7.What is your birth date? 14/03/1975
8.What is your most embarrassing CD? I have the Whigfield album. And Vengaboys album. And all of the Shampoo albums. I'll stop now....
9.If you where another person would YOU be friends with you? Yes, I'm very likeable (lol)
10. Do you have a journal? Online only at the moment
11. Do you use sarcasm alot? can't you tell.
12. What are your nicknames? Dom, Nic, Helo
13.Would you ever bungee jump? No. Don't do heights or spiders!
14.Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Of course. Doesn't everyone?
15. Do you think that you are strong? yes
16.What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Dark chocolate
17.Red or Pink? Red
18.What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Ears
19.What do you miss most? Being with the one I love
20.What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? White pants, white shoes. I'm having a Persil day.
21.What are you listening to right now? Virgin Radio - oys are back in town, Thin LIzzy
22.Last thing you ate? Wensleydale cheese, rocket and chutney sandwich.
23. If you where a crayone what color would you be? Marine blue
24. What is the weather like right now? overcast with breaking sun.
25.Last person you talked to on the phone? A supplier who produces bags for me (to organise a lunch!)
26.The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes and smile.
27. Do you like the person that sent this to you? Like the person I copied it from.
28.Favorite drink? Gin, Diet Coke, squeeze of Lime, Ice, in a long glass.
29.Favorite sport? Anything that goes fast and makes noise
30. hair color? Apparently I'm blonde
31. Eye color? Blue
32.Do you wear contacts? Yes
33.Favorite food? Home made bangers and mash at the moment.
34.Last movie you watched? Bourne Identity
35.Favorite day of the year? June 24
36.Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings
37.Summer or winter? Summer
38.Hugs or kisses? Kisses
39.What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream, chocolate, cake, sweets, cookies,....
40.Living arrangements? I live in a cute little house I bought last year.
41.What books are you reading? Birdsong - Sebastian Faulks
42.What on your mouse pad? Don't have one. My mouse says 'Dom - touch and die' though.
43.What did you watch last night on t.v.? Formula One GP
44.Favorite smells? Fresh cut grass, sea breeze, certain perfumes
45.Favorite sounds? Rain falling on tin roof, sea
46.Rolling Stones or Beattles? Beatles
47.Whats the furthest youve been from home? Australia
48.Do you have a special talent? I can wiggle my nose like in Bewitched. Am working on being able to wiggle my ears, but no success yet. If anyone knows how...

No comments: