Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Online/offline moans

Have had a blend of a week really. Once again my least favourite subject of the month - publishing/work - is rearing it's head and keeping me way too busy. I want to hang out with friends, do a lot of work on my blog, set up a photo blog, catch up with TV, go to the gym. What I'm actually doing is going through piles of invoices, trying to deal with striking paper mill workers in Finland (don't ask!), avoiding a boss who doesn't seem to have enough to do at the moment and is consequently finding lots of things for me to do.

I am also about to go on holiday and, in preparation, am being given double the workload before I leave. Just to make sure I'm nice and worn out before I go! Normally they wait until I come back and then give me lots to do to kake sure my happy feelings from hving been away are erased instantly, and I'm turned back into my regular bitter and twisted self!! Lol.

Also new Star Wars film is out tomorrow and the whole world will see it before me. If anyone does see it can you let me know if it is as good as I'm hoping?!

No comments: