Saturday, August 20, 2005

Quiz time

It's Saturday morninf so it's quiz time (no, I don't really know why either!)

First instalment is from Theresa ....

When was the last time you said something nice to someone?

This morning
What was it you said?
I love you
How did you feel when/after you’d said it?
Was smiling inside
When was the last time you said something horrible to someone?
Yesterday, to a colleague
What was it you said?
Told them to stop whinging or I would sack them
How did you feel when/after you’d said it?
Indifferent. I meant it.
Do you regret saying it?
No, she'd been whinging all week. about time I did something about it.
When did you last feel really alone?
Not recently
Who/what pulled you out of feeling that way?
Sorted my head out
When did you last make a significant change to your life?
3 months ago
Why did you make that change?
Realised I was with the wrong person.
If you could go on holiday tomorrow, where would you go?
Barcelona, and happily find myself going there soon.
Who would you go with, if anyone?
Someone I care about very very much
If life wasn’t so complicated, what would be your ideal situation right now?
No money worries, living in a villa in Catalunya, doing a creative job.
What would make you happy right now?
A comfortable bed and someone to snuggle up to.
What would make you sad right now?
Realizing I had no purpose in life.
If you could do one special thing today, without complications, what would you do?
Head for the coast
If you knew you had just 24 hours left to live, describe your perfect day?
Spend the day with a special person, on a quiet and beautiful beach. Absorbing the company and the world around me.
If you could have anything to eat right now, describe what it would be?
Tapas
Which chef would you have cook it?
Gordon Ramsay
What is your worst personal habit?
Picking my nose
What is your best trait?
Caring
How would you describe your personality?
Complex, but caring
If you could see anyone in concert, of any era, who would you like to see that you haven't seen before?
Queen
If you could buy any painting…?
A Monet
If you could do one thing to improve the world, what would it be?
Remove the need for money.
If you weren’t here tomorrow, how do you think you would be remembered?
A complex person who is very loyal
How would you like to be remembered?
As above


second instalment is from Yossarian ....

Question 1: Who is you hero(s) and why?
I'm not sure I have heroes as such, but there are people who inspire me. Dan Millman started my off on my journey. My parents and partner give me support and encourage me to better myself.

Question 2: If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
I wish I could settle down and have a quiet and happy family life.
I wish to be able to travel to far-flung places in this worldand expore them with no time-pressure.
I wish to not need to work so many hours so that i can have more time for friends and family.


Question 3: If you could eat anything you want right now, what would you eat and who would cook it?
Tapas, Gordon Ramsay

Question 4: When you read this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news
/england/london/4163314.stm) how does it make you feel?

Link didn't work. what was it about?


Question 5: If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
I would have more free time so that I could pursue more interests of mine.

Time for a lie down now ....

No comments: