Friday, December 24, 2004

Alone and online


It's Christmas Eve and I've done all my shopping. I've been speeding around getting little jobs done (fixing headlight on my Smartie, wrapping presents, putting presents under tree, feeling presents trying to guess what everyone is getting, etc..) and I find myself with nothing to do. As someone who is nearly always rushing around this is strange. I feel almost naked really. I can't upload any pictures due to technical reasons and I don't want to just write huge long rants about things because I don't have any particular issues with anything or anyone today (it is Christmas). The last thing has set me thinking though. I sometimes feel the pressure to write huge philosophy and deep meditative thoughts, but sometimes have to force that thinking out. And forcing that out undermines the essence of the purity of philosophy. So I then think 'go with the flow and see what results'. Which is healthier and purer, but I'm not sure how interesting. And now I get to this point in the post and feel I just say something insightful and profound. But nothing springs to mind.

No comments: